Monday, December 1, 2008

Traveling Days

TD and I went to my parents' house in Guilford, Connecticut, for the Thanksgiving holiday, and we had a relaxing weekend. It's nice to get out of town, and Connecticut is very quiet.

This is what I packed. First, shirts. Top to bottom we have a little floral print cowboy shirt from Old Navy, a paisley corduroy shirt from Joseph Abboud, and on the bottom, my very favorite shirt, a blue floral print. People say to me all the time, "Is that Liberty of London?" No, it's Gap of New York. Actually, I bought it in Connecticut at the Gap outlet store, for $2.
On the right in this picture is a light blue toile sheet from Pottery Barn. They are my favorite sheets, very dreamy to sleep in. I like blue floral prints -- in shirts, in sheets, in textiles of all kinds. In yoga class when I close my eyes and see my favorite things I see floral prints.

I travel with a brown canvas messenger bag from J. Crew and a brown canvas duffle from L.L. Bean.

Some pants -- jeans and grey cordoroys.

A couple of sweaters, and an Etro scarf, and voila, we're done.

No comments: